learnerstests.in's terms and conditions is as follows
1. Upon registration with learnerstests.in, access to any content provided is permitted solely for the registered User. It is the responsibility of the User to protect the confidentiality of access credentials such as login User identification and password.
2. learnerstests.in may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of the Site, including the availability of any portion of the Content at any time, without notice or liability, terminate any registration and/or membership and/or deny access to any person or user at any time for any reason.
3. The registered User identification (email) and password may NOT be shared with other users. Sharing of one account by two or more entities constitutes a violation of the terms and is subject to immediate account suspension or termination without any refund or prior notice whatsoever.
4. All of the information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with this Site is owned by learnerstests.in and/or an Independent Contractor Author or Publisher, and is protected by India copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
5. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Content and assume no liability or responsibility for any error or omission in the Content.
6. You agree to authorize learnerstests.in and its staff to represent you when clarifying information with third-party agencies.
7. Redistribution or resale of intellectual properties belonging to learnerstests.in constitutes copyright infringement. You may NOT copy any registered Product, software, test question, or related document, to any other computer. You may NOT permit the public viewing or use of any learnerstests.in registered Product (i.e. software).
8. No warranty is expressed or implied. All information provided by staff of learnerstests.in, or within Content (such as test questions, practice tests, databases, web-based training, etcetera), software, Products, and all related information is provided on an "as-is" basis with no warranty or fitness implied. The user agrees that the various Independent Contractor Authors, Publishers, learnerstests.in Staff, and learnerstests.in shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damages arising from the Product, or any information contained on the learnerstests.in Web Site or from the use of any learnerstests.in related information, software, or training programs.
9. You agree to be contacted via the modes of contact provided for any purpose related to learnerstests.in and its affiliates.